Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

All About Ed (by his girls)

Ed has been in the states for the last month and a half and flew home to us last night! He spent his birthday this weekend in Boise with his family. I did this tag on facebook about me, and decided for Ed's birthday we needed to find out what his girls think about him! So here it is, the scoop on Ed, according to our brilliant children:

1. What is something Dad always says to you?
Kimberlee - "He loves me."
Keira - "Oh"
Krista - "8"


2. What makes Dad happy?
Kimberlee - "That I be good."
Keira - "If I don't do anything wrong."
Krista - "When he's get back."


3. What makes Dad sad?
Kimberlee - "That I don't be good to him."
Keira - "If I do something wrong."
Krista - "When he's get home."


4. How does Dad make you laugh?
Kimberlee - "He sings the Tinkerbell song." (in a high falsetto voice)
Keira - "When he tickles me."
Krista - "The butter sandwich."


5. What was Dad like as a kid?
Kimberlee - "Taller than anybody I think."
Keira - "He liked to color."
Krista - "Santa Claus."


6. How old is Dad?
Kimberlee - "33"
Keira - "33"
Krista - "2"


7. How tall is Dad?
Kimberlee - "12 inches"
Keira - "60"
Krista- "Um, I don't know."


8. What is Dad's favorite thing to do?
Kimberlee - "He likes to watch movies all the time."
Keira - "Work on his computer."
Krista - "Keira's get up your bed."


9. What does Dad do when you're not around?
Kimberlee - "He talks with mommy."
Keira - "Talk to mommy."
Krista - "Playing the piano."


10. If Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kimberlee - "Playing the Star Wars video game."
Keira - "When he cashes on his computer." (I have no idea...)
Krista - yah, at this point I just gave up with Krista...


11. What is Dad really good at?
Kimberlee - "Playing the Wii and X-Box."
Keira - "Watching us."

12. What is Dad not really good at?
Kimberlee - "Doing puzzles."
Keira - "Not watching us."

13. What is Dad's job?
Kimberlee - "Working at work. He flies an airplane."
Keira - "Work on the computer."


14. What is Dad's favorite food?
Kimberlee - "Pizza."
Keira - "Spaghettios"

15. What makes you proud of Dad?
Kimberlee - "When he flies the airplane safely."
Keira - "When he watches us so good."

16. If Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Kimberlee - "Pinnochio" (Kimberlee didn't understand why I burst out laughing at this...she's never seen the movie)
Keira - "Steve" (on Blues Clues)


17. What do you and Dad do together?
Kimberlee - "Draw pictures."
Keira - "Sometimes play games."

18. How are you and Dad the same?
Kimberlee - "We both know addition and subtraction."
Keira - "We both have the same hair...both very tiny hair."

19. How are you and Dad different?
Kimberlee - "He's a boy and I'm a girl."
Keira - "Daddy's a prince and I'm a princess."

20. How do you know that Dad loves you?
Kimberlee - "Because he always smiles at me."
Keira - "If I be good."

21. Where is Dad's favorite place to go?
Kimberlee - "Kitakaisen."
Keira - "The temple."

Happy birthday to the best Daddy in the world!

7 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Very cute idea MaryAnn. Those are some very interesting answers, I was laughing out loud!

The Aguilars' said...

They are wonderful. Your kids are so cute. I am sure Ed loved it. I am so glad he is home.

Armstrong Family said...

I love how you asked Keira what Daddy was good at and she said "Not watching us.". Made me laugh!! This was such a cute idea. I may have to copy it.~mandy

Nancy said...

So funny! I was laughing out loud. So many things I didn't know about my own brother. did the packages I sent arrive yet?

Lu said...

Loved reading this post! So funny. Glad you are all back together again!

Sherrie Batty said...

Loved this post, very cute answer. I am going to have to steal the idea from you.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Ed! Kids say the cutest things...