Have I ever mentioned how much I love Keira's preschool?
(Don't be put off by the horrible quality at the beginning - it gets better. Our sneaky camera is not completely dead afterall...just terribly moody.)
As this video was uploading, Keira all of a sudden asked me, "Who will be our Mommy when you die?" She has been very concerned about death lately, and often tells me she doesn't want to die, or that we will all die when we're 100. Anyway, I explained that I would always be her mommy, even after I die, and that we believe we will see each other again, and then ended with the fact that I don't plan on dying any time soon. She listened politely, and then said, "Well, when Kimmee and me find you dead, we will get you up again." That's my girl. My sweet, slightly morbid Keira-pants.
4 comments:
That video is SO cute!!! I just LOVE that girl!!! I just wanted to kiddnap her through my computer screen! You know I'll try my best to be a good Mother-In-Law to her! ;) What a little singer she is! And ya gotta love tri-lingual children! Here It's English, German and Spanish.... What a strange, and funny fascination with death she has right now! I'm SO glad that they would pick your body up if they found you to be dead! What has that child been watching on the tv, lately??? Gotta love it! Loves!
Bonka would be so proud of her Spanish. You go girl, Keira.
I am so proud of Keira for helping you when you die.!! How funny!
That is so precious.
Post a Comment