
... You really could care less that there is a bowl where you want to put your face. Poor Krista and I have been pretty miserable companions this past weekend. Coughs, sniffles, fevers, goopy eyes - you name it, we had it. Thankfully Ed was home to take care of us, and things are looking up for Krista today, which gives me hope for myself for tomorrow.
5 comments:
So sad! We have been battling the same junk at our house these past two weeks. Lots of fun. :( I hope you feel better soon!
It's so sad to see your little ones sick and just not themselves. I'd much rather just be sick for them.
What a precious picture! I hope you all feel better soon!
Poor girl!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
I was under the impression that you were at the wedding in Boise, but I see now that Boyd and I weren't the only ones who missed out on the festivities.
Post a Comment