Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New Toy

Guess what we just got?


I finally have a high-quality camera! I have no aspirations to be a photographer, but even I can tell the difference a nice camera makes. Now I just have to figure out what all the buttons and doo-dads do.

And just for kicks:


This picture of my parents was taken by Megan at my brother's wedding a few weeks ago. I love it!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Those pictures are great!! I can totally tell the differance and I am jealous. Wow. And that IS a great picture of your parents.

Grandma and Bonka said...

Love your parents. Beautiful rose. Happy that you were able to get a new camera. I love to see your pictures on the blog.

Grandma and Bonka said...

Love your parents. Beautiful rose. Happy that you were able to get a new camera. I love to see your pictures on the blog.

Anonymous said...

That new camera is awesome. I like the colors and changes

Mary Peterson said...

Nice pictures! We got a new camera last year and I still haven't figured out all of the "doo dads". Have fun taking more pictures!

Music Mama said...

I'm so jealous! I got photoshop for Christmas, and promptly realized that my camera didn't take photos worth editing. Hopefully Santa will bring me a camera next year :) I love all your pictures!

ccccmcrosby said...

LOVE that pict of keira

Katherine said...

I noticed that new camera. DO learn how to use it. It can do so many tricks! It took me 4 years to finally take a class and I am regretting I didn't take one sooner. Don't be like me! Great shots by the way!