Overload of pictures ahead - sorry! We're out of control...but believe me, there could have been a LOT more...
Checking out the baskets:

Side note: our Easter Bunny is fired. He/she forgot that we like to do our baskets and egg hunts on Saturday (so we can save Sunday for what Easter is really about), and he/she had to assemble the baskets while the girls were eating breakfast and then "sneak in the back door" (according to Keira). We'll be taking applications next March for a new bunny. 

The girls in their Easter Sunday finest!


Kimmee didn't seem to think 1 close-up was enough and tried to get in on Keira's.

Poor Krista is sick AGAIN! But she still put up with all the fuss.

I even caught a shot of Ed.

He wasn't so lucky with me...I spent the day like this:

But he did catch me on Saturday doing this...

and this...

Happy Easter everyone!
11 comments:
Aren't new cameras great?!?
First, cute pics of the girls. Second...nice camera. I'm jealous. There is a part of me that really wants to get into photography. It makes me want to get one of the really great cameras. I guess I should put my current one to better use first. I think we're going to fire our easter bunny too. He was super cheap and did it on Sunday too. It was just one of those Saturdays though. Anyways...Happy Easter!
I love the picture of the 3 girls in their dresses. They are so cute!
Our Easter Bunny didn't come until Jaron was taking his nap. Must have been the same bunny, quite the slacker.
Your camera is sweet. I'm jealous. At least Aaron brought his camera home so I don't have to deal with my broken one anymore.
Are you sure you want to fire the bunny? I mean, he/she does have really good taste when it comes to new Easter outfits. :)
Darling girls. Love the pictures.
I love the girls outfits!! So cute! Our Easter Bunny didn't get around to hiding the beans until long after Easter Dinner. So it goes.
sweet pictures! We colored eggs Friday night and then I made each one of the kids fill their baskets and they exchanged baskets and hid each others - you can do that with kids at this age. I think it worked so well that at Christmas this year I think I'll to stockings the same way. heh
Cant' wait to see you in June!!! We'll have a party!
What adorable girls! Love the Easter outfits! You should hire our Easter Bunny. This is one of the few Easters we've done it right on Saturday. Made Sunday so much better. BTW, looking pretty good on that scooter. I've been wanting to get one too. Maybe for Christmas.:]
Maryann!! How are you? I haven't seen you in a very long time. Your family is so dang cute.
Hope to hear from you
Michelle Butler Ross
Your girls are so cute! I love all the pictures. I have to tell ya, the Easter Bunny had a hard time this year. Our house also experienced some easter bunny drama, but what can ya do? I need to call you about VT. Soon.
Post a Comment