Kaelee thought I should put all of Kimmee's gymnastics routines on the blog. Being the humble and shy and "shouldn't toot my kids horn" parent that I am, I just couldn't help but agree. Yes, I am aware she was only in Level 1 and these routines aren't a big deal, but she worked really hard, and then didn't freeze up when she performed (like I always tend to do) - I'm really, really proud of her!
Her vault:
Her bars routine:
And her beam routine:
Okay, I promise I won't put any gymnastics up for at least a couple posts.
4 comments:
Wow! Kara and I are still trying to figure out the pose at the end....how do you do it without falling over?
That is awesome. It makes me really want to get Lizzy in gymnastics. I'll have to look around.
Post away. I loved watching them over and over again.
The beam routine was definitely my favorite.
And I couldn't help but be entertained by the way all of the little girls are kicking their legs the whole time. Ah, to have the energy of childhood again..
Post a Comment