Pages

Friday, May 01, 2009

Oh, Okinawa. You've turned our entire little family into sushi snobs. Whatever will we do when we have to leave you?
Those would be my California rolls on the right - yes Mom and Dad, I am eating (and loving) rice! But just sushi rice - everything else is still gross.

4 comments:

Kaelee said...

Oh, I love the gymnastics! She is so good, I hope she keeps it up. Thanks for posting them, my girls really enjoyed watching, but Sydney still thinks it's not for her. Sydney wants to know if she was scared and is going to ask her. She just said Kimmee's really talented! And I can't believe your girls eat sushi, good for them!

Michelle Ross said...

mmm... sushi is so good!

Shaulan said...

I KNEW you'd change your mind about rice after being in Okinawa! Sushi is Ethan's favorite food! Oh, how we miss the good stuff there in Japan!

Berly said...

My girls will only eat sushi rice or sticky rice. All other kinds of rice are GROSS!! Also, good job Kimmee on your gymnastics. Looking good!!