Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Our talents

Tomorrow is Kimberlee's last day of 1st grade. Being the end of the school year, she is bringing home all sorts of projects she has been working on this year. For example: she brought home a notebook of work she had done in her Japanese culture class. This beautiful picture was the first page. Kimberlee explained to me that she drew things that each family member can do..."you know, Mom, our talents."

Allow me to interpret: Kimberlee is showing off her hand-stands in the top left corner. On the top right you see that my talent is playing games on the computer (in her picture there is someone shooting someone else - I don't know how she got that from Freecell and Mah Jong, but whatever). Bottom right you see her sisters - Keira is playing video games, and Krista is particularly good at sleeping in her bed. And finally we come to Ed. You can tell how much Kimberlee loves her daddy by the generous amounts of hair she gave him. But what I'm really jealous of is his talent - apparently he's a disco dancer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was pretty generous with your hair too :) And to be a master computer-gamer is quite a talent. Some people *ahem.... me* can't even figure out the rules of the game, let alone be successful when playing them.

Nancy said...

Am I the only one who remembers when Ed DID have hair?

Gina said...

That is so funny! I love it.

Cynthia Allen said...

So...I see you are on the computer as much as me. Only I watch TV on the computer or play tetris.

The Schooley's said...

It looks like Ed can give John Travolta a run for his money! So cute. Who knew you were so efficient at computer games? Grin.

bigskygirl said...

Too funny! I love kid's impressions. And your hair really is great!

Kaelee said...

That is super special. I sometimes laugh at the way my children perceive me, and other times, most of the time, I'm quite alarmed! I hope you're having a good vacation.