I'm glad someone took pictures while we were there...

Kimberlee picking cherries.

Grandma Law and Krista

The Law family (minus brother-in-law Tim and 4 Ryan kids). Betcha can't guess which ones are my siblings and which aren't...

Sooooo glad we got to go!
5 comments:
Super cute family pictures!!! Your girls are so cute.
It's so fun to see all the family pictures! I haven't seen anybody for years...but I can still remember which name goes to which face. Impressive, right? :)
What fun pictures! I'm glad you had such a fun time. Your family is beautiful. I love big families and how much they grow. Just imagine once all your siblings are married and have kids what that picture will be like. There's only 8 kids in my family (I say only because that's compared to 12) and right now we have 42 people in our family. We're still having babies, but it has slowed down a little because a couple are done having kids but I do have a brother that isn't married yet. By the way, congrats on your little one. I hope everything is going smoothly. So hey, if your due around Christmas, when do you find out what you're having?
Does Amy have a blog?
Also, are you on facebook?
Post a Comment