Oh happy day! Keira has finally started Kindergarten! This morning BOTH her and Kimmee were up and dressed at 6:30. She helped me put all the stuff on her checklist into her backpack, and then packed her lunch and snack, and then it was off to school.

Outside the door to her classroom. There was no hesitation, and not even massive excitement. The girl is just ready.
I honestly don't know why my shirt is lumpy where it is - that is not my baby bump...I don't think.
Waiting for Rylissa to come sit by her. Yes, the best friends are in the same class. We shall see if that is a good or a bad thing...
6 comments:
Yeay!! She looks sooo happy!! Love that her & Rylissa are in the same class! How fun is that?
She's so dang cute!! I love her hair. Glad she gets to be in the same class with Rylissa.
You are just simply so pretty and look so young. Maybe I should have kids?
Keira is so grown up and a happy school girl. Wow.
YOUR GIRLS ARE ADORABLE!! IT IS FUN FOR ME TO SEE GIRLS MY GIRLS AGES - ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!
She looks just like her mom with lighter hair.
Post a Comment