
Every once in a while I need a reminder that my 5-year-old can be a really good person...when she wants to be. This is my reminder for today - ever since she has learned to read, I can often find her reading stories to her book-loving younger sister. I love these moments.
9 comments:
We have the same sweet moments at our house (they're few and far between, though!) since Robert has learned to read. Cute girlies you have!
Adorable. The girls look so tan as we get more pale in the cold, cold winter. It snowed here last night.
So sweet!
Me too. It's so sweet.
Oh, that is too cute.
I'm going to reserve some Jack & Annie books just for that very activity with my boys now. :)
ps--my email is lambfamily80@yahoo.com Just email me and we can swap mailing addresses!
I love being able to see your family and watch them grow!
I love it! My boys do the same!
Please e-mail me at mdurhampeterson@yahoo.com and we can swap addresses. I'm not sure if the one I have for you is correct.
So sweet!
Post a Comment