Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

33 weeks

I don't normally take "belly pictures" - but these were requested. You can all thank Kimmee for being the master photographer. I am 33 weeks today.
I'm feeling good still. I think the baby has dropped a little because I can breathe a little bit better. My sciatic nerve pain has been minimal, which was not the case with Krista at this point. The biggest pain has been heartburn - I'm really starting to hate the taste of Tums. I had another ultrasound this last week (to check her kidneys, which were measuring big at my 20-week ultrasound), and the baby looks great as well. She is very active and likes to kick me right in the ribs. 7 more weeks!

14 comments:

LA Law said...

How exciting! Glad to hear she isn't playing with your sciatic nerve...I hated that! Here's to 7 weeks flying by!
BTW You have a great photographer!

The Addams Family said...

You look great! Congrats on being in the home stretch!

Jay and Kara Barney said...

I think you look cute. If I looked like that prego I'd be all about taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

If you want to do some other one's with the family let me know anytime...... Mabey Kimmee can teach me about the camera.

Amy K said...

Oh, I want to be in Japan for my new neice.

Mindy said...

You look great! I'm so glad your sciatic nerve hasn't been bothering you and that the baby is healthy. I think the orange tums taste best. Good luck! Can't wait to see what baby K. looks like. :)

emily said...

Yeah! Home stretch! Kimmee did a great job with the camera...much better than my pictures I think. You look great! Almost there...

Grandma and Bonka said...

You look great!

Nancy said...

You look fantastic!! Glad this pregnancy is going better than with Krista. You must have my heartburn for me (and yours) because I've only had it a few times. Sorry. I'm sure mine will come full-throttle soon. Our baby just found my ribs the other day and I hate it! Good luck with the remaining 7 weeks. Can't wait to see her!

Nancy said...

You look fantastic!! Glad this pregnancy is going better than with Krista. You must have my heartburn for me (and yours) because I've only had it a few times. Sorry. I'm sure mine will come full-throttle soon. Our baby just found my ribs the other day and I hate it! Good luck with the remaining 7 weeks. Can't wait to see her!

Kaelee said...

Ditto to everyone else, you look great! So small! I can't believe you make it to Tokyo, yay! Looks like you had a blast.

Shaulan said...

You look HARDLY pregnant! You look great! Glad to hear she's doing well!

Law Family said...

You look great! Good luck with the last few weeks, or is it days now?

Drew & Terese Anderson said...

you were so tiny!!!