Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can you find 3 things wrong in these pictures?

I took these pictures after we came back from the park:
At the park (where I finally looked at her) I so helpfully informed Krista there were a few things wrong with her outfit. She replied, "I know...I just don't care." Ah. Her current attitude summed up in 6 short words.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

My incision thanks you for the laugh. Ouch... but well worth it.

Shaulan said...

that looks very familiar- we have the same issues here. I hear a lot of "I can do it myself!" The joys of toddlers!

LA Law said...

Good to know other children have the same attitude!

Grandma and Bonka said...

How cute!

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Thanks for the laugh. What a cutie.

Allen Family said...

That sounds like Junior. But his is most often only the shoes. Glad to know that mine aren't the only ones with attitudes.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Mindy said...

I don't see anything wrong with the picture at all...afterall she did dress herself. You should be overjoyed. :) Same thing happens when we go out in public.

Angela Draper said...

That is awesome! That's a little girl for you :)