Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Babies

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Jaron & I loved watching that! There were a few times that I thought I was looking at Ed. Kimmee and Krista really have his eyes. (When I first saw the title I thought you were announcing you were pregnant with twins or something. Don't scare me like that!)

Law Family said...

Your children are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Grandma and Bonka said...

Priceless and precious. Loved the blog.

Boyd Family said...

Cute video. Love the pics! I should learn to do that one day!

Allen Family said...

So cute. I can't believe how beautiful your girls are. Well I can, they are yours. There are some super adorable pics in there. Love it!

rachel garber said...

Beautiful girls. Perfect song! Love some Jack Johnson! And your 4th of July fun looked incredible! Are you sure you haven't found anybody yet in the air force field for me!?!?