Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

January in pictures

We've been sick. And snowed in. And unpacking. And dealing with broken computers. It hasn't made for a very exciting month. But enjoy a few pictures anyway:

It's been fun discovering all the little things we had in storage for the last 4 years. One of those things was sponge curlers. They are now the request after every bath.
The poor Arkansans don't really know what to do with snow. If there is forecasted snow, it pretty much means cancelled school and work, and dire warnings to stock up on bread and milk and stay in your homes. The kids sure love it though. Ed even got to use his Canadian boots again. Another fun find from storage.
We had one beautiful 75-degree Saturday, and since we had to go to Little Rock to look for a new computer anyway, we made an excursion out of it. The plan was to find THE little rock...you know, the one that the place was named after. But mostly it just turned into a pleasant walk in the sun.
Krista's pants are in this position probably 90% of the time. For the life of me, I cannot find pants that will stay on her (non-existant) hips.
Ed thinks that outcropping might be THE little rock. I'm not convinced. The search continues.
Yes, I did cut my hair. Yes, I love it. Yes, you can't really see what it looks like in this picture. Sorry.
Here's to a less snowy February!

6 comments:

Amy K said...

I'm offended that you would post bare bums...tsk, tsk.

Jen said...

When you find the pants that cover crack please let me know. Savana is in the same boat. Her prob is her belly. She will not have the pants around her bellybutton so they sag bad. Looks like an awesome place to live.

Music Mama said...

I'm so jealous of your 75 degree weather. Good luck finding THE Little Rock.

Foote said...

I can hardly believe how big your girls have grown. I'm totally jealouse about the snow you have love the photography you are going. Amazing and totally priceless.

Rachel Law said...

Did you get your hair cut? Or did you actually cut it?

I'm coveting your shirt, by the way.

Unknown said...

Cute haircut. I can picture what it looks like enough. Love the other pics too.