The big girls got their hair cut yesterday. Here they are in all their scraggly (is that a word?) "before" glory:
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Sorry for the lack of posts. I have one coming about what we've been up to (it's nothing cosmic, really), but until then...
The big girls got their hair cut yesterday. Here they are in all their scraggly (is that a word?) "before" glory:

Our Krista Mae hasn't had short hair since her baby days. I was a little nervous for her. But she actually had to convince the lady to cut it shorter. They all did. Keira told her she wanted it to her chin, but the lady just didn't believe her. She also didn't cut any of their hair straight, so I'm thinking we won't go back to her. But the girls are still pretty happy. Their "after" cuteness:

The big girls got their hair cut yesterday. Here they are in all their scraggly (is that a word?) "before" glory:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Keira's hair got LONG! I swear every time I think about her, I have this chin lenght hair in my head.... hmmm wonder why.... How are you doing now that Krista's been hacked? I finally cut Tayzie's hair, mind you it was only about an inch off the bottom, but enough that I could tell. They're all growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment