We gave the girls a present today. They knew we had found out what the baby (most likely) was on Monday, and they've been begging several times a day since to know what it is. Here is the rundown of the guesses/hopes:
Kimberlee: wants a boy but thinks it's a girl
Keira: wants a girl but "knows" it's a boy
Krista: boy, boy, boy, boy, boy (a couple weeks ago brothers were gross and it was all girl for her)
Kassie: has no clue that in a couple months her world is going to come crashing down
Ed & MaryAnn: had no premonitions or feelings one way or the other - I can honestly say we were just hoping for a healthy baby. When you've had an ultrasound go wrong, or had friends/family who have had an ultrasound go wrong, any "routine" ultrasound is a small miracle.
Kimberlee knows what it is...
I know you can't tell from these pictures what color the outfit is, so I'll just tell you...
We are (most likely) having GIRL #5! I say most likely because the ultrasound was quick and the baby was not very cooperative...but it looked familiar to what we've seen before, so until I have proof otherwise, we're planning for a girl. Yay! I find it a little funny since the trend in our current ward is to come with all of one sex, move into the ward, and then have a baby of the opposite sex. Everyone was completely convinced we were having a boy. Not us...we broke the Cabot Ward Karma.
And now, since I have your attention, enjoy the pictures of our latest Christmas fun.
6 comments:
I love that it is a girl! (most likely). You have a fabulous thing going for you . . . why rock the boat now? Excited for you guys!
Did I just see a happy little tree???? Awesome.
I promise baby number 6 will be a boy. Rachel needs a fiance!
Congrats!!!
That is fantastic!! Congratulations!!!
What an awesome way to announce to the girls. Congratulations. Fantastic gingerbread houses.
Yay! Jarom has 8 sisters in a row--he was the first child. All girl families are so fun! (and i always, always wished i had tons more sisters!)
congrats!
Post a Comment