Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Nudist

As mentioned in a previous post, Kassie has experimented with a nudist lifestyle. For months when I would get her out of the bathtub she would fling off her towel and go streaking through the house as fast as her naked little legs could carry her. Laughing and squealing the whole way, of course.  But lately things have changed.  I think I can say that she has mostly decided that is not the life for her. Maybe it has something to do with the colder temperatures... Now when I get her and Krista out of the tub, I walk into their room and find 2 shivering purple lumps.
They huddle together, trying to get warm, hoping I'll let them be for a while before insisting they take off the towels and get dressed.
Sometimes I do leave them be.  I'm quite content to not be chasing my little streaker through the house.
Is it just me, or do Kassie's crazy eyes suggest plans for warmer days?

4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Oh my goodness those girls are cute! I agree--she has plans. :)

LA Law said...

I think you're in trouble when it warms us!

Grandma & Bonka said...

So cute.

TNIRYAN said...

Do you remember being embarrassed when the school bus pulled up to drop us off at our house one day and one of our little sisters (I think it was Lizzy) burst stark naked out of the front door, jumped off the front porch and ran around to the back yard, laughing all the way. I can still hear the echoes of everyone on that bus mocking us.