Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zombies, and Vampires, and Kittens, and Clowns, Oh my!

Happy Halloween!

A big thank you to my friend Emily G. who reminded me that Kassie and Krista would have a lot more fun with this activity if their pumpkins did not involve knives.
Keira was scooping guts out of her pumpkin and absent-mindedly put them into Kimmee's pumpkin instead of the bowl.  I love that I caught this on camera.
This clown says, "Trick or treat!" (I wouldn't trust her - she'll take your treats and then play tricks on you anyway.)

8 comments:

Grandma & Bonka said...

They are all adorable in their costumes.

Sue said...

So cute! I love the idea of putting stickers on the pumpkins...I think I'll have to do that next year. It was a bit of a circus this year :)
By the way, your girls are beautiful!

Nancy said...

We did those same big letter stickers on our pumpkins. Nice.

Lizzy Hixson said...

Kimmee looks more like you in the picture with Keira, I just realized.

Lizzy Hixson said...

Kimmee looks more like you in the picture with Keira, I just realized.

Unknown said...

So fun!!! Should have come here - we had candy and no trick or treaters - but we ate the candy and watched House on Haunted Hill and the Burbs!

Unknown said...

I remember a halloween in Ohio when we took cuties Kimmee and Keira trick or treating while mom recovered from having a cute new baby - Krista!

TNIRYAN said...

Lizzy beat me to the comment about Kimmee looking a LOT like you in the picture where her pumpkin is being violated by Keira's pumpkin guts. Spooky!