Krista had a Thanksgiving program last week. She was a little Indian.
During one of the songs of the program a few of the kids got to line up and sing what they were grateful for. Krista was grateful for "my mom." Heart - melted.Afterwards we were eating lunch and Krista said, "I really am grateful for you Mommy, I wasn't even kidding." Heart - grew three sizes. I'm sooooooo grateful for my sweet Krista Mae.
The girls have the whole week off of school, and Ed had a day in between simulator rides, so we went to the Memphis Zoo.
It's like herding cats...
Our favorite part of the day was definitely our lunch-time companions, Tallulah and Ringo.
Tallulah patiently groomed Ringo, while he flirted and showed off for the girls....until Ed asserted his male dominance and gathered his little chicks.
One little kiss for Keira and Ringo went nuts.
He banged on the window, bared his teeth,
and proudly displayed his, um, maleness.
We may have egged him on a little bit. Good thing the window was there or Ed may not have come home with his pretty face.
Keira waited all day to see the pandas.
And Kimberlee's (and Ed's) favorite was the Komodo dragons.
And just for fun...one of the rejects for our Christmas card picture.
3 comments:
Hahahaha. Loved Kassie escaping and running away.
It shouldn't have been a reject. It is just a true representation of life with kids and crazy people in general (and yes, I am lumping you into the crazy category, MeeAnn)! Love it all.
It shouldn't have been a reject. It is just a true representation of life with kids and crazy people in general (and yes, I am lumping you into the crazy category, MeeAnn)! Love it all.
Post a Comment