We have been sick. Again. But as the three-day weekend came upon us we were feeling better and anxious to get out of the house. Lucky for us we have great friends who plan things and invite us to come along. First up, bowling:
Kassie actually had the highest score of the 4 girls, which is sad because the other three tried so much harder than she did.
Halfway through the game Krista stopped using the ramp. It took her ball a really long time to get down the lane, but her score kept going up, so I'd say it was a success.
Keira often used the bumpers to her advantage. She had a nice zig zag approach.
All Kimmee wanted was a strike. It was not to be.
Monday it was off to the Fun Factory with more friends. The Fun Factory is a giant room filled with giant inflatables.
Of course, at this point my camera battery gave up. So there are no pictures of the friends we were with, or cute pictures of all 4 girls going down a slide at the same time. Maybe we'll have to go back.
All in all, not bad for a weekend. These girls are so spoiled.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you guys have been so sick. I don't look at your "one a day" consistently but I LOVE getting all caught up on it and seeing what you guys are up to! That's such a smart idea!
Such a fun 3-day weekend!
We have a bouncy house place like that here and the boys love it. We are not, however, allowed to go down the slide at the same time (as I found out when one of the workers came and chewed me out for holding Hyrum's hand down the slide). Apparently some kind of liability because people have conked heads in the past....? I don't know; glad your place is cooler than ours.
Post a Comment