Sigh. My Kimmee has turned 11. She had a good day, which makes sense because we followed her instructions. First up, we picked up donuts and Sonic.
Per her request, we watched Fantastic Mr. Fox while eating our lunch, and then we lit up her donut and sang.Then of course was presents. Keira got her a chocolate bunny.
I was reminiscing about her birth, just like I do for all my girls' birthdays. That weekend is still so clear in my mind. There was a trip to Salt Lake on Friday to stay the night with my Grandma Jo, a hike to the capitol building to see one of the last surviving copies of The Declaration of Independence, my cousin's wedding Saturday morning, back to Provo for BYU ROTC Dining Out, then Sunday dinner at our house with all of our stairwell neighbors. I was "overdue" during all of these activities, but Kimberlee came on the perfect day - Monday - when all our activities were done. She's just good like that. Sometimes I miss this adorable little munchkin.
But look at what I get to enjoy now. I guess she'll always be my adorable little munchkin.
Some of Kimberlee's current favorites:
sharks
Star Wars
cooking
her iPod
turquoise
Jaws
chicken cordon bleu
coming up with the perfect pet to ask Mom for
Maroon 5
her dad - not a current favorite, he's always been her favorite and she misses him terribly
Happy birthday Kimmers!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Kimberlee! I remember meeting you and your mommy for the first time at a spouses social in Del Rio, in my mind you look like the picture of you as a little one. Can't believe our oldest ones are getting so big!
"She had a good day. Which makes sense since we followed her instructions." TOO FUNNY.
Happy birthday to another March-kindred-spirit!!
Happy Birthday. I like the cake. I think that's what I want for cake on my birthday. Tell her again, happy birthday from all of us.
11 seems so much older than 10 for some reason! Glad she had a good day--good job following her instructions. :)
Perfect pet? A Bunny! We're getting one in a few weeks. i'll report back and let you know if I love it or hate it:)
Post a Comment