Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Idaho, Part 2: The Laws

I am notorious for not taking any pictures when we're with my family, so I was determined to not let that happen this time.  Which means I took way too many pictures - perfect.
 
First up with the Laws was Lucky Peak.
Kassie took a selfie with Kimberlee's iPod making this face weeks ago, thought she was HILARIOUS, and now she thinks she has to do it for every picture.  Including our nice family pictures with the Andersons.  Grr.
I handed Rheanna the camera and she wanted to catch me taking off my pants.  This was right before Amy and I braved the frigid water to walk out to the fountain.  Which was right before I stepped on a bee.  Awesome.
My sisters Irene and Amy were in Idaho too, which meant there were 13 kids 13 and under staying at the house.  Add in the 11 adults and Sarah-the-almost-adult, and the house was jam-packed and full of fun.
Cute cousins everywhere you look.
Poor Cassidi and Carson probably got more love than they could stand from my girls.  They are baby-deprived, what can I say?
My brother Stephen got engaged shortly before we arrived to Lisa.  Lisa is working towards becoming a veterinarian and has her own horse - hence, she is my older girls' hero.  One evening she let 3 of the girls come ride her horses, Georgia and Chief.
 Georgia got a little carried away with Rheanna.  I think Rheanna loved it.
Some of the littles looking like they were caught in the act of...something.  Which I'm sure they were.
Grandma and Grandpa Law and Katie Jo and Everett came on Sunday - even more people, and even more fun!
Liberty Park
I think I just told Kimberlee she couldn't have a donut.
Ed and I took advantage of all the babysitters our last night there and went on a date.  We parked next to the Capitol building, so decided to take a look before dinner.
Ed fits in in the State Legislature, don't you think?
Dinner was The Melting Pot.  Soooooo good.
Next up: McCall!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hixson said...

I was sad I couldn't come. Are you going back for Stephen's wedding?

rachel garber said...

I love reading about this because I know some of these people!! :)

Thanks for saying what you did about diapers. I'm so along your line of thinking but after reading about all these people & friends that love cloth, I began to doubt myself and stressed out all night long. Glad you could bring me down to sanity again!