While we were in Idaho the Andersons decided we needed an updated family picture. Tara Motyer of Dragonfly Photo & Design did a good job - these are some of my favorites:
Stinkin' Kassie didn't give us one single normal smile. Not ONE. Little pill.I think these next 2 are my all-time favorites. The lovely grandchildren.
Ed and his siblings.
And of course, me and my love.






4 comments:
Well, there's always next time. When Spencer gets married maybe we can get a cute picture of the grandkids.
You have SUCH a beautiful family!! I wish I could get my rag-tag bunch together enough for a proper family photo. Maybe one day. In the mean time, I'll just keep coming back here for inspiration!
Beautiful pictures! Loving the grey, white and yellow theme with the green background!
Love the pics! How could I not, one of my favorite people in the world and her adorable family!
Post a Comment