Our Sassy-Pants has been counting down the days to her birthday since October - it's been a long couple months for all of us! Christmas Eve she finally turned 4.
Kassie asked for green jello jigglers, and macaroni-and-cheese and ramen noodles for lunch. So easy to please.
Then presents!
Oops, just kidding, singing and cake first. Although...no one actually ate the cake. But she asked, so I made.
NOW presents. How old is Kassie?!
Gosh, we love this girl. We love her spunk and her confidence and her happy nature. We love her HUGE personality in her tiny little body. We even love her silliness and her drama. I love how she will walk up to me, make sure she has my attention, then say, "Mom. I just love you." Matter-of-fact, no room for discussion. Kassie. We all just love you too.
#4 will be great. Happy birthday sweetheart!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, big girl!
Post a Comment