This girl...
has been waiting for this day for a very long time. On Christmas Eve our Kassie Jo turned 5!
Every birthday I tell my girls their story. Kassie's involved a long, long induction, a soaking of Commander Scott when she broke my water, and wide-open bugsy eyes that wouldn't sleep. Kass will now repeat the story for anyone who will listen.
There were party games like "pin-the-nose on Rudolph" and musical chairs.
There were crafts
And of course presents
I really thought I had outdone myself with this gift. Like every other little girl, Kassie has a little obsession with Frozen. She also loves dress-up - so I thought we'd never get this off her. She smiled and said thank you when she opened it...
...and then got crazy excited for this little tea set. Funny girl.
I guess she likes them both.
Jello jiggler "cake"
Happy happy #5 our Sassy girl!
1 comment:
Ah yes! Jello for Kassie! Looks like she had a very happy birthday. Love you Kassandra Jo!
Post a Comment