It's funny, all I remember about July is lots and lots of this:
But according to our pictures we also did a few other fun things. One day we made all of Kimberlee's dreams come true - we went roller skating.Another day we met my friend Tina at City Museum. I hadn't seen Tina for 6 years and it was wonderful to reconnect.
City Museum was crazy and crowded but really interesting. We had heard it was a lawsuit waiting to happen, and it didn't disappoint - lots to climb on, lots to slide down, so many ways for us to lose a kid or for someone to get hurt. I feel like we barely scratched the surface but we had a great time.
I vaguely remember taking lots of walks and playing at the park.
This girl had a birthday! 11 years old!
Poor Keira has had 2 lame birthdays in a row because we moved 2 summers in a row. At least this year she got to have her friend Emily over for a little while. They made Keira's birthday cupcakes.
I think it's hilarious that Keira appears to be the calm, mature one here...
We sure love our girly, happy Keira-pants. She loves to roll her eyes and paint her nails. She is more concerned about clothes than any of our other girls. She loves good books, Dr. Who and Once Upon a Time. She is super smart and makes friends really easily. She really is quite mature for her age and brings a lot of joy and cheerfulness to our home.
And finally, in an effort to get kids out of the way of our packing frenzy, we sent them outside for a water balloon fight. Best thing ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment