Kimberlee's cast saga is finally complete! Last Wednesday she got her short arm cast - what color is that, you ask? That would be yellow, although in reality it was closer to a lemon-lime neon. As I was trying to talk Kimmee into a nice mellow purple all the ortho tech guys were telling her what a cool color she chose. That's my little individual. The cast was supposed to be on for 2 weeks. In the meantime Ed was getting ready to go on a 10-day trip to Guam for an exercise. When he found out a lot of the other wives and families were going we all decided to go. So I called ortho to cancel
As it turns out, we're not going to Guam afterall. Ed got tasked for a short-notice mission to who-knows-where for who-knows-how-long. Since he's not going to Guam we certainly weren't going to go by ourselves. We'll see if Ed makes it back to celebrate our seventh anniversary next week.
4 comments:
Wow! That was SOME bright "yellow" cast on Kimmee's arm. I too see it more as a neon green/yellow. It's nice that Kimmee isn't afraid to be different. I hope that she doesn't loose that once she starts Kindergarten. I hope the same thing for Savannah! :)
Yea to having the cast off! Sounds like life has been exciting for you!
Yay Kimmee, your arm looks great! I bet you're excited to go to the beach and actually swim! I can't believe how long Krista's hair is!! My oh my. She's so cute!
Hey guys!! Elizabeth gave me a link and I thought I would see how you were liking Japan. Sounds like you are adjusting well and the girls are having a blast. Take care!
Mindy
Post a Comment