You really look like your Mom in that picture. And yes, you did look barely old enough to be getting married. But then, Ed didn't look like he was old enough to be getting married either! ;) Love you guys! Happy day to you!
I have to agree about the age thing. The thing I noticed first was that Ed had quite a bit more hair than he does at present. I'm sure he'll appreciate my noticing. T is is the same boat though. Happy anniversary! Oh...I'd be willing to watch the girls for you too. That means you have to come see me! Hee Hee! I love you both.
14 comments:
Ahhhh . . . . happy anniversary.
You don't look old enough in that picture to get married. So cute!
congratulations!!! You two don't look like you have aged a bit...what's up with that???!!
Oh, how sweet! Happy Anniversary. Don't forget to remind Ed, that we'd love to have the girls stay overnight! Have a good one!
Happy Anniversary to you!! We miss you!
Aww, you guys are adorable. Happy Anniversary!
You really look like your Mom in that picture. And yes, you did look barely old enough to be getting married. But then, Ed didn't look like he was old enough to be getting married either! ;) Love you guys! Happy day to you!
Happy Anniversary! Doesn't seem that long ago!
Happy Anniversary. Seems like just yesterday!
I have to agree about the age thing. The thing I noticed first was that Ed had quite a bit more hair than he does at present. I'm sure he'll appreciate my noticing. T is is the same boat though. Happy anniversary! Oh...I'd be willing to watch the girls for you too. That means you have to come see me! Hee Hee! I love you both.
Is Ed around this year to celebrate with you!? Congratulations! (Alaska is amazing - you could live there).
What a beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!
I remember your beautiful wedding. Happy anniversary!
Wow, where has the time gone!
Congratulations.
Post a Comment