Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Name That Tune

Krista has been singing this for a couple days, and surprisingly she didn't stop when she saw the camera.

I don't know if you noticed, but she skipped over "with parents kind and dear." Is she trying to tell me something?

15 comments:

Nancy said...

She IS adorable!! I love it when I catch Jaron singing. He still loves the "hands on head" song and talks about Oki-la-la when he sings it. Jaron just recently started saying, "yah" just like Krista does. It cracks me up. He was influenced (in a good way!) by your girls so much!!

Alicia said...

My three girls were mesmerized by Krista's singing, especially little Evelyn.

Anonymous said...

That's super cute. And yes...she probably is telling you something. Aren't they always?...we are the big, mean parents...not so kind and dear. But seriously, so cute. And so clear. I wish Katie and Junior sounded that good.

rylissite said...

Oooh, it's nice to see ONE of the nursery children knows I am a child of God! Now if only she'd sing it in nursery! Ha Ha Ha. She is so cute! It makes your heart melt doesn't it?

LA Law said...

Everyone here was singing right along. Too cute!

Mindy said...

The next American Idol? She was in tune. She's so cute. I bet my kids would skip over the kind and dear part too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. She probally knows you are dear parents and doesn't want to brag.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. She probally knows you are dear parents and doesn't want to brag.

Liz said...

When both of my kids were younger they both sang the words "parents kind OF dear." I felt about the same.

Angela Draper said...

So cute! That was one of the first songs Ellie would sing also. How fun that you captured it on video.

Grandma and Bonka said...

She's so cute. Just melts my heart.

Mary Peterson said...

Our little Alex ran right over when I played that adorable video. He thinks she is cute! Has she found anyone yet like your other girls? I think Alex is still available! Ha! Ha!

Jody Carson said...

Krista melted my heart! Her little voice reminds me of what Keira used to sound like! When I sing that song with my kids I ALWAYS change the words at the parents part......I sing "With parents sometimes dear......" Because I feel guilty everytime I sing it the correct way!

Law Family said...

MaryAnn, this is so sweet! I love seeing the pictures of your kids, but videos are so neat! I wish there had been this kind of technology when my kids were little!

Drew & Terese Anderson said...

She is so cute! Drew loved this video and watched it over and over again. So know the song so well! SO SO CUTE!!