Friday, July 24, 2009
Happy, happy birthday Keira dear!
Keira is 5! She had a fabulous birthday, complete with (but not limited to): playing at the beach and lunch with friends (which I did not get pictures of), a total solar eclipse (okay, so only 96% in Okinawa, but still...and no, I didn't get pictures of that either), her choice of movie rental (she chose Carebears), her favorite dinner (chicken nuggets and fries), balloons, cake & ice cream, and lots and lots of presents!
Opening her present from Rylissa - every Disney princess imaginable! What more could a girl want?
I love this picture - it always makes me happy when someone reacts to a gift like this. Keira loves her new necklace.
Angie, of course, made Keira's beautiful cake, and even did it last minute. Funny story - Keira asked me why Angie makes cakes. I told her it was because Angie was really good at it. She was quiet for a moment and then asked, "Are you good at making cakes mom?" "Um, no, I'm really not." "Yah, I didn't think so."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Keira! We have a gift for her but I forgot to send it before we left for Germany. I'll mail it when we get back. That cake is awesome!!
You're so good, you focused all your cake pictures on the side that didn't have the frosting melting off! I hope that all those princesses bring her hours of mommy free play time! hee hee hee!
That cake is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday Keira. Your present is in the mail.
That cake is beautiful and so is your adorable little girl :)
Post a Comment