We were running a little late this morning, so I didn't take any pictures of Kassie in her dress before church. Then it took us over an hour to get home (thanks to the Okinawa Marathon that was happening in between the church building and our house), so she was too angry for pictures after church. Thankfully my friend Bambi took several pictures of her in the dress almost 2 months ago.


Her face has changed so much since these pictures were taken. I really should get off my anti-photography kick. We did get one picture today - our first family picture with all 4 girls.The swelling went down a little throughout the day, and hopefully tomorrow will be even better. Such a cutie, even with a lopsided face.
7 comments:
Kassie looked so pretty in her dress today! And it took us a long time to get home from church too! At least its just once a year.
too funny. i heard all about the marathon from doug on the phone. your family is beautiful as always!
Poor Kimmie. I still think she looks awesome. You should move over here so I can tell her everyday that she looks awesome to her face.
What a beautiful family. Kassie looks stunning as does the rest of the family. Wish I could have been there.
She is simply beautiful. I'm glad you finally got a family picture with all 4 of them and you. Cute family!!
Kassie is gorgeous in that blessing dress. What a special day and what a beautiful family! We miss you guys!
I absolutely LOVE the first pix of Kassie. Ok, all the pictures are great but that one is amazing! You guys have the prettiest girls on the planet!!
Post a Comment