Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Matchers

One of the great things about having 4 girls is making them match. Kimberlee and Keira had quite a few matching outfits, and now those outfits fit Krista and Kassie. Krista has become obsessed with being "matchers" with Kassie.
She will not choose her pajamas without seeing what Kassie is wearing first. I'm not allowed to put Kassie in a dress that Krista doesn't have a twin to.

And if by chance I get Kassie dressed without Krista's permission, she still finds a way to let the world know they're together. (Checking out Kassie this morning, it was "Hmmm, I will wear purple and blue too!")

Don't you love Kassie's cheeks stuffed with fruit snacks? It was the only way I could get a picture.


I will take this as a sign that she loves her sister.

3 comments:

rylissite said...

wait a second! I know those dresses! They look so cute in them! How fun. I think Rylissa and Tayzia still love to match, but for some reason, it isn't as fun matching the boys...... Kassie looks so grown up with those pig tails. :(

Grandma A said...

Very cute.

Law Family said...

That's sweet! Yes, its sisterly love!