Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Andersons: complete!

Tuesday was a special day...it required some cleaning...and some waiting...and some praying that the severe thunderstorms would hold off...
 ...until this happy moment could occur:
 Ed is home and we cannot even describe how happy that makes the rest of us.  Kassie's little grin should give you a hint.  That stayed on her face the rest of the day.  Just content.
 Let's go home!
A word about the stache, because of all the comments he got on facebook: apparently it's what they do when they deploy.  It doesn't hurt that it was during "Mustache March," but the last time Ed grew one was 10 years ago when Kimberlee was born.  Kassie and Krista thought it was hilarious.  Kassie would point to Daddy on Skype and scream "Mustache!" and giggle.  Kimmee and Keira begged him to get rid of it.  Personally, I think they're creepy.  Wednesday morning the stache was gone.  You can all relax, life has returned to normal.

4 comments:

LA Law said...

So glad he is home!

Sue said...

I have to say I am not sorry that the stache is gone. I took a double take on that picture...it's just wrong :)
I'm so glad he's home...and now you can relax completely...right?

Unknown said...

Yeah! Your girls are so beautiful, they get that from their mom ;) Thankfully J didn't deploy this month otherwise he would have came home with a caterpillar on his face too.

Jen said...

We call them Mellstach. Glad it is gone. I could show some pretty hair deployment legs but we will pass :)