Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Another week, in pictures (and a few words)

Lots of piano practicing (and Keira started doing her own hair)
There always has to be "Kassie's turn!" for every activity.  I promise she does start every day fully clothed.
 Kimberlee and Keira made banana bread...
 ...which was delicious.
 We went to the zoo!
Our group was pretty large (9 adults and 27 kids) and those monkeys under the pavilion ended up throwing rocks at all our obnoxiousness.
 We took over the whole zoo train.
Kimberlee took up cross-stitching.
The weather finally cooled a little so the girls spent some time outside and found this (click on the picture to make it bigger):
You should have heard the shrieking when Ed knocked the whole group down onto the porch swing...that the girls happened to be sitting on. :)

2 comments:

Grandma & Bonka said...

Wow, what a wonderfull week, except for the spiders. Ed is very Brave!

Nancy said...

I would have been shrieking too. I believe I see the "Nancy Look" on Kimmies face in one of those zoo pictures. Hehehe