Yesterday Keira was baptized and became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
She was a little nervous before the program started, and was especially concerned about the jumpsuit ("This looks like it's for a boy...are you sure I'm not putting it on backwards? Mom, isn't this for a boy? It feels weird...ugh, I REALLY think you got the boy's outfit!"), but once everything got going she was just happy to be there.We're all so proud of Keira and the choices she has made to get her to this point.
It was so fun having Uncle Spencer there - he just happened to move to Memphis last week. Yay for having a little family nearby! And how cute is it that Ed and I (and Spencer) are matching. We totally planned that...okay, not really.
Sure love this beautiful little girl.
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Congratulations to Keira. Glad Spencer was able to be there.
Beautiful! Congrats Keira!
What a wonderful day and you look so pretty. Congratulations Keira. I'm glad you are enjoying your scriptures. When your grandpa Law got a Book of Mormon for his 8th birthday he read all the way through it and then he read it again and again. That's why he's so smart! He didn't understand everything at first but the more he has read the more he has come to understand it and love it. So start reading a little every day and tell me when you finish. And challenge Kimmberlee to do the same thing:)
Post a Comment