Pages

Friday, January 03, 2014

Christmas is...

Christmas is "gingerbread" houses






 and Christmas Eve shishkabobs.
 Christmas is little girls who wake up too early
and 4 kids who make even a "simple" Christmas look excessive.
Christmas is One Direction for Keira
 Mustaches for Kimberlee
 Playing Santa for Krista
and more presents than Kassie knows what to do with.
Christmas is a yummy breakfast.

 Sticky buns
 and breakfast casserole.
Christmas is too much food, a fun ham dinner with friends, games until we're exhausted, and then tucking little girls into warm beds.  We are grateful for another lovely Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys put so much more effort in to Christmas than I do. We don't make enough food and we go out to Chinese Christmas day. I like your version better. One more reason you should move over here so I can experience all that fun without having to plan it.

Bonka and Grandma said...

Ed's shishkabobs made my mouth water! What a wonderful Christmas you had.